Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Tag from Sandra

I tried not to do this, who wants to spill their own beans anyway... but nonetheless, i think its for fun.

RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

RULE #2 Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.

Tagged by Makcik Sandra


1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?

(I presummed this is cheating on me..) Of course will be hurt la. Be realistic, who wouldnt.. make up his mind : It's her or me. Well, I believe people change and always give ONE more chance.. else byebye gaman...

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?

To be healthy and able to spend time with my grandchildren.. seriously, this health thing no joke!

3. What's you planning for this year's X'mas?

I love family get-together..

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?

Save (50%), donate (20%) & spend (30%)... hey, we r talking about millions here.. I want to buy lotsa properties.. hahaha! Go travelling around the globe with the boys, backpacking style, show them the real world, pure homeschooled by us.. That's also gift for dh as he doesnt hafta go to work for living... isnt that wonderful?

5. Will you u fall in love with your best friend?

Nope, we are have an excellent relationship as best friends.. say what you like!

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?

Errmmm... I want to be selfish... I want to be loved. Spontaneously, that person will get loved in return

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?

Hmm... actually wait for what aa?? Normally things will fall into places. When I meet the right guy, I know he is the one.. (ngam ka?) If wait too long, bangas nanti the relationship...

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?

I dont make my life complicated.. Next! There are more bees out there..

9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be?

Wakakakak.. Sandra, I heart Keanu Reeves too!

10. What takes you down the fastest?

Anything to do with my family

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?

Enjoying bringing up the boys with dh, all with excellent health!

12. What’s your fear?

Loosing my family .I have that fear lately.. :(

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?

A bubbly lady, fun being around her! She inspires me too!

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?

Single but rich! In case, I am married and TURNED poor, that's another story. Being poor is totally unacceptable (hey, it has many meanings right?) I wont be sitting down and cry about it.

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?

Stretch! and check if my babies are awake..

16. Would you give all in a relationship?

All? I give my trust & respect 100%. I accepted him as he is and vice versa.

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?

Someone that I can imagine growing old with..

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone hasdone?

Depends who is that someone.. I can forgive, but scrapped the name out of my friends' list... I can also forgive and renew that friendship to the next level.

19.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?

in relationship

20.List 5 people to tag

I will only tag Fiona.. bah, buat kama!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin