Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The lil explorer

Havent been blogging much, because... Oh! before that, lemme introduce my darling Cameron.


He had turned 8 months old 2 weeks ago.. Yeah, he can sit without support now, and quite steady. I am not sure about his current weight, but a month a go, he was 8.4kg. Hmm.. his weight fluctuates between 7.5-8.5kg for the past few months


He can easily get distracted with noises or things that he sees
oopps.. spoke too soon!



Hey, Cam, come back! Hmm.. he loves to go to places that his koko normally goes to... like the Easel.



Ooppsiee... yeah, he can stand up with support now. See how chunky his thighs are


Okay, now he got the alphabetic stencils. I just hope that doesnt go to his taste buds


(oh, I took the stencils away)... so, Checking for other things



and since there's nothing much for him to do there, he decides to explore other places


Hmmm... I wont go there if I were you

Okay, these explains why I have to be offline most of the time... Gotta go, peeps

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wah...so adventurous oh !
oh and Indy got the same easel too!

Anonymous said...

susah udah mo jaga pasal pandai crawling udah lol

Anonymous said...

That's it, I'm asking my other half to give me a baby this X'mas!! :-)

Joan D'Arcy said...

Join the club! chaiyuk chaiyuk!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin