Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007

It's a new year, again! Wishing everyone, a wonderful new year 2007! May the year 2006 has brighten our lives with lotsa colours!!

Last year, I mean 2006, has taught me, especially not taking our precious for granted! To lil C, I thank you for showing me the way to be so patient and loving, appreciating the nature around me. To dearest hubby, for giving me support and belief in my undertakings. And to all friends and families, for cheering me up and lending a shoulder to cry on whenever i needed you guys!

Cheers everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting back. :)

Happy New Year to you too.

Montessorimum said...

Happy New Year To You & Your family.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin