Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Tagged by Elaine

Hmm.. I dont really do tags... havent done for a looong while.. Well, just for this one... ;)

1. Are your parents married or divorced?
It's their 40th anniversary on the 2nd this month! ;)

2. Are you a vegetarian?
Burp! Red-meat has added into my menu recently..

3. Do you believe in Heaven?
Yes, I do

4. Have you ever come close to dying?
Hmm.. Not myself, but experienced it when I thought my housemate drown in the longtub, while taking her dip. (Hey, its true.. This was in Australia. She was drunk, and I needed to use the bathroom. Realising that she didnt leave the bath for a long time, my other housemate & I knocked and screamed and do everything else, but no reply from her.. So, we broke in and I saw with my untrained, no-contactlenses eyes, that her head was under the water... Got panic and called my neighbours. He (the hunky neighbour..hahaha) told us to be calmed and listened to her snores... hahahaha!! I got the chill for more than a week after that.. Didnt dare to use the bathroom alone..)

5. What jewellery do you wear 24/7?
My platinum wedding ring ;)

6. Favourite time of day?
Early evening, playing with lil C outdoor.

7. Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
Yup, Its lil C and my fav dish

8. Do you wear makeup?
Being a fulltime ah so at home, I'll make a point to look charming when I go out.. hehehe

9. Ever have plastic surgery?
Well, there are parts of me I would love to refine.. hahaha

11. What do you wear to bed?
Sleeveless top and hot pants.. too hot!

12. Have you ever done anything illegal?
Well, parking illegally in KK

13. Can you roll your tongue?
Yes, i can *stick and roll my tongue to Elaine.. nyahahah*

14. Do you tweeze your eyebrows?
With bushy eyebrows, cant go out without trimming them first

15. What kind of sneakers?
Converse

16. Do you believe in Abortions?
No, I dont.. My miscarriage had put me in to a lot of depression... So, I dont think I consider this option..

17. What is your Hair color?
blacky

18. Future child’s name?
Well, if it's a girl, its Marissa... a boy?? hmm... never thought of having another boy.. kakaka

19. Do you snore?
*cough* next..

20. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
This is tough... I always love to be back in Australia, but hubby loves it in KK.. and I dont wanna leave him out off the picture...

21. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
No, I have lots of soft pillows.. hehehe

22. If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Build my dream house and at the same time, travel around the world (that consider first la kan..).

23. Gold or silver?
White gold / platinum

24. Hamburger or hot dog?
Hamburger

25. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Mango.. hahaha

26. City, beach or country?
Beach

27. What was the last thing you touched?
My phone, smsing Anna, a stewardess friend. She is here in KK.. *an info to Elaine*

28. Where did you eat last?
At home

29. When’s the last time you cried?
Hmmm... Cant recall.. sometime last year..

30. Do you read blogs?
I do quick browse on friends' updates, ended up took hours to leave their blogs... urghh!

31. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
For the money? I would!

32. Ever been involved with the police?
When I lost my purse, ID Card etc... cilakak all the pilaks!! (PTI)

33. What’s your favourite shampoo conditioner and soap?
Got eczema, so I am using err.. cant remember the brand, recommended from my skin dr.

34. Do you talk in your sleep?
I dont think so

35. Ocean or pool?
Ocean... I wish I can breath under water

36. So, who has the original missing questions?
Hmmm....

37. Who would you take on a ménage à trois for a dirty weekend?
Hmmm.... Lemme see.... Hubby??

38. Window seat or aisle?
That depends on which one has better view

39. Ever met anyone famous?
Famous universally.. or among the sabahans..?? hahaha

40. Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
Well, I have an understanding hubby that allows me to be a SAHM to my dearrie Lil C.. What more would I ask for..

1. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Twirl

42. Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
Dont watch talk shows anymore

43. Basketball or Football?
Basketball

44. How long do your showers last?
As long as I wish I could, until hubby would asked if I am alright..

45. Automatic or do you drive a stick?
Auto

46. Cake or ice cream?
Cake ~ *snort* Snort*

47. Are you self-conscious?
Very.

48. Have you ever drank so much you threw up?
Those were the days.. kampayyy!!!

49. Have you ever given money to a beggar?
I dont agree that people beg, lazy bums...

50. Have you been in love?…
*sparkling eyes*

51. Where do you wish you were?
Australia!!! ~ Sabah too hot!!!

52. Are you wearing socks?
Hate socks

53. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Never

54. Can you tango?
Hahahaha.. tat-tat-tat-tat-traaaaaaaat-tat-tat-tat

55. Last gift you received?
Hmmm... My N80, but I hafta to pay for it first, and claimed from hubby... *snitcchhh*

56. Last sport you played?
I ran with my Lil C this afternoon...

57. Things you spend a lot of money on?
For lil C

58. Where do you live?
Kota Kinabalu

59. Where were you born?
Beaufort

60. Last wedding attended?
Cuz' wedding last December

61. Spit or swallow?
What are you refering to? Pleghm? Bad Food or Sper..??

62. Favorite position?
Doing the half-Lotus posture! Ummmm.. Ummmm.. *meditating*

63. Most hated food(s)?
Internal Organs.. ewww!!!

64. What’s your least fav.?
of..??

65. Can you sing?
*Croak*

66. Last person you instant messaged?
My niece, Tabitha, whom has just migrated to Perth

67. Last place you went on holiday?
Singapore last December

68. Favourite regular drink?
Water & Coffee

69. Current Song?…
What's the name of that Song ~ Sesame Street.. so catchy!!

70. Tag 3 friends:
hmmm...

1. Rachel

2. Hazel

3. Isabelle

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin