Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 26, 2007

Nursing Apparels

Once, I was quite embarrased about breastfeeding in public. Cant say much, but when I was growing up, it was always a talked about topic, esp how massive it is. So embarrasing that during my teenage time, I hunched my back so that it didnt look so appealing. Of course as I got older, it became an asset that I am proud off .. hahaha!! *huge grin* and imagine it was as a sexual symbol.. a full grown woman and now being a moomie, I cant just imagine flashing it around for everyone to see....

Thanks to the breastfeeding forums, esp a local one, My Mom's Best, I learn that moomies do it in public and they also recommended wonderful nursing apparel to make the job easier. I bought a few from a local store/online and felt more comfortable after that. Being able to breastfeed discreetly, it makes moomies more confident and look great too. People would not even know that it is a nursing attire!

You can check out a variety shop online. You'll love their designs!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks dearie..this one come on time. In fact before I hop over to this post, I just placed an order online for nursing tops...

YOu left out Momsinmind.com.sg , very affordable and trendy nursing tops...

Now now..back to my shopping time.

Joan D'Arcy said...

I wanna look for printed this time. Had too many of the base colours... Where to get ah? =) Enjoy shopping, lady of leisure!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin