Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 30, 2007

24 weeks

Time flies speed fast! I am in my 24th week today! and tummy still look pretty small, as many commented! I remembered when lil C was in me, tummy looked small too!

The top of your uterus is now an inch or so above your belly button, which means it's about the size of a soccer ball. With the skin on your abdomen and breasts stretching, you may feel a little itchy now and then. If your skin is dry, keeping it well moisturized may help. Also, your eyes may be sensitive to light and feel gritty and dry. This is a perfectly normal pregnancy symptom known as dry-eye. To ease your discomfort, use an artificial tears solution to add moisture. [Read More..]
Yeap, that's what I am experiencing now *scratch..scratch*.. And I think I am experiencing Mama prego Blues again... maybe the hormone level is too high! Couldnt sleep well few nights now (why do u think I am blogging at this hour)... Baby's vigorous movement kept me awake all night long.. Its a good thing, of course.. just that baby kept waking poor MaMa up.. Last night, I slept around 4am, trying to put myself to sleep by reading books.. but failed.. Woke up by lil C early morning, around 7.30am... so MaMa was kinda fatigue and tired and cranky and everything else that a person would do when they're lack of sleep.

I havent done much exercising.. as I 'delay' the activity till next year.. (ada juga?) Currently, doing my prenatal yoga mentally.. I hope I will start by early next month as I want to prepare myself for an active labour.. My gynae always say that "Giving birth is like climbing mt. Kinabalu.. You must train yourself for stamina and endurance even during the begining of your pregnancy". When I was carrying lil C in me, I went to Bukit Padang track for morning walks and mild stretch.. This time, I just didnt have the time... Hope this coming labour will be easy for me... I must be mentally prepared!

Ah!!! being very emotional again... The thoughts of my 1st labour haunted me ... of coz I cant deny the pain... but at that time, I didnt know what to expect.. This time, I can just imagine the pain that I am going to endure, the cursing during the contractions etc... geezz.... it gives the shit out of me... I hope I dont chicken out with my plan to have an active labour.... hmmm...

Its 2am in the morning and better force myself to sleep.. It's going to be a loooong day tomorrow with Mass, lunch & dinner with friends...

My recent appt with gynae, she told me that baby has gained roughly 500g... :) The ultrasound scan isnt so clear... wont be posting any..

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin