Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tag from Dena

Dena tag me....

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? hmmm.. Many versions.. Mum told me I was name after St Therese's younger sister.. Other versions (my dad's), you dont wanna know.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? hmmmm.. cant remember.. one of our arguments.. lil C & mama.. tee hee hee (it was the guilt cry)

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Definitely!

4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Only eat pork, beef & less chicken meat.. apart from that, No Thank you!

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 2 boys, Christian & Cameron

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Who wouldnt? tee hee hee

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Well, not in front of the kids :)

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yup

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I would love to, I love adrenalin rush! keeps me young.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? As long as it is crunchy

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Couldnt be bothered

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Most of the time

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Pure Vanilla

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Smiles

15. RED OR PINK? I am a red person

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? hmmm... my buck teeth :(

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My hangout buddies (I have my love ones with me..)

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? err.. that works for emails right?

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black shorts & barefooted

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? err.. some kuih raya (makmur & pineapple tart)

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Ryder Cup's commentator blabbing! ehehehe

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Red

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? My babies' breath.. hehehe

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Granduncle Jeff

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? well, if she gives discounts on her cake, I love her to bits! hahahaha

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Tennis

27. HAIR COLOR? Black

28. EYE COLOR? I guess its black

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Anything with cheese + gravy

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I Not Stupid 2 (singapore movie)

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? white XL T-shirt

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs then kisses

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? I cant make up my mind, I just love chilly desserts, esp cheesecakes & tiramisu

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? hmmm

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? errr

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? My Catechesist of the Good Shepherd manual

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Lil C's biscuit crumbs

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Moonlight Resonance (TVB Astro On Demand)

42. FAVORITE SOUND? The beat of lil C's drum

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? hmmm... both I suppose!

44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? UK

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Acting for goodwill purposes.. nyahaha

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Beaufort, Sabah

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Yuppie

I think I tagged too many people today.. So, to those who wants to do this tag, please do coz I would like to get to know you better.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin