Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 18, 2009

If you havent heard of her yet - Susan Boyle

When dh showed me her appearance in youtube for Britain So Talented, I was like.. "alamak, so kampungan (aunty next door)!" based on the way she dress. Then, when she started singing, my jaw almost fell. I was so moved.. was like, "OMG, Susan Boyle is amazing!! She has great voice! So up lifting!" Never judge a book by its cover!

If you havent heard of her yet, click here! This video alone has been viewed almost 20million times after couple of days uploaded, making it the most viewed video of the month worldwide. I personally watched this many times!!! Love her voice!! Cant get enough of her!! Enjoy!!


Below is her singing "Cry Me A River" from a charity cd in 1999.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is AMAZING , isn't she?

Joan D'Arcy said...

she is! I cant stop listening her voice!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin