Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 09, 2006

Lil C @19months

Here're my darling's photos!

OK... It seemed that I cant upload anything after upgrading! cilakak!!! no worries... I WILL BE BAck! grrrrrrrr


Hello World, nope... not my bday... My Jon suksuk's... I just love chopping his cake!


This is how I laff!! Hahahaha!!


This is how when I am angry!! grrrrrrRRRR!!!

And this is when I am sad... cry... Huhuhuhu!!!

Dat's all folks... close shop for today.. dont forget to visit us again!

2 comments:

babyphoenix said...

very the kiut!
at 1st i tot xtian was sitting on a potty.. opss! hehe... kerusi pula!

Joan D'Arcy said...

hahaha!! nakal bah him! full of energy! Ada sija dia mo buat!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin