Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Montessori On-Line

I was browsing on the net last night, and found lots of tempting materials to get for lil C. hmm.. kinda pricey tho'... So, listing them here so that i wont forget.
1.
Miniature Mass Kit for Children - sooo cute!

2. Toddler's set for Montessori Materials - but they do not do shipping to Malaysia.. Too bad! hafta look for other resources to get it...

3. Books! Books! Books! I found more books related to Montessori Approach for Toddlers. :

  • Montessori Play and Learn: A Practical Guide for Parents and Children (Paperback) by Lesley Britton
  • How To Raise An Amazing Child the Montessori Way (Paperback) by Tim Seldin
  • The Good Shepherd and the Child: A Joyful Journey by Patricia Coulter/Gianna Gobbi / Sivarano..
hmmm... that's all for now! Need to catch my beauty sleep... Good morning all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was browsing for materials too and was so tempted to buy.... how I wish I own a store selling all those materials. HAHA!

You should try ebay or yahoo auction, it's cheaper but the range is quite limited. And the play and learn is a good book, I got it from MPH for RM70

Joan D'Arcy said...

The play n learn book, MPH dont have stock anymore :( I am looking for the Ant on the apple book, and cant find in KK.. sooo sad!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin