Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Littlewhiz.com

Who doesnt love shopping. Most ladies that I know love shopping (I didnt exclude the men, I just hilighted the ladies :p). Well, I do! hehehe..

One of the growing trend of shopping now is via the internet. I was exposed to shopping online a few years back, it gives me more choices and time to choose the products that I wanted to purchase. I normally visit the US/Singapore websites because I personally feel that they provide better choices and quality products.


I recently bumped into an interesting website online selling mainly children's products. www.littlewhiz.com is an online shopping center, located in Malaysia; which means to me, the delivery charges would not be as high as compared to the ones outside this country (one of my main criteria to shop online too, no point getting cheaper products from other countries but high shipping costs).

Most of the products' brand available at www.littlewhiz.com are of high quality like avents, baby einsteins, chicco, goldbugs, lollipops, maxi-cosy, munchkin, milkyway, nuby, safety1st, sassy, tommytippee and so much more; the brands that I normally get for my kids.

Check out the site, You wont miss a thing!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin