Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Craft #1

Got this craft idea from Jojoebi. Thanks for sharing.

It's the Easter Bunny's ear craft!



This scissors is for lefty's hand. I will always buy relevant stationaries for lefties whenever I see one as I know its difficult to live in the righty's world.



Lil C cut the ears for the bunny

Check out here for further details. Mama skipped taking pix here...


Look, Mama Bunni & baby Bunni posing! (Baby C just woke up- in a grumpy mood)




Sad Baby Bunni: "Waaaa.. I dont like long ears!!!"



The kid, pretended as if he didnt know I was snapping him... tee hee hee


ah well, it was fun! Was thinking of another craft tomorrow... The crosses on calvary..

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin